Pre-AP English I Expectations
1. I expect you to put forth 100% effort at all times so therefore no retakes on any test.
2. I expect you to ask questions on any assignment or objective that you do not understand before the assignment is due. “I do not understand” moments before the assignment is due is not acceptable.
3. I expect you to study for all tests and not wait until the night before any assignment is due to begin.
4. I expect you to be successful but it is up to you on what level of success you reach.
5. I expect you to stay involved the full 90 minutes and keep record of every topic discussed. You will be responsible for every issue that we discuss.
English I and Pre-AP English Rules
1. Always show respect for the teacher, other students and yourself.
2. Come prepared to learn with enthusiasm and motivation.
3. Be in your seat when the bell rings working on the bell ringer and STAY in your seat.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO cells phones/Ipods/electronic devices will be seen or heard during class. I will take them up immediately!
5. Only leave class with the pink “class pass”.
6. All make-up work and tests will be done in YALE. No exceptions!
7. Provide 100% effort and show me what you can do!